Samstag, 2. Juli 2011

Summeroutfits

Browsing through Nasty Gal I found some gorgeous looks I need to share with you. I still have to pay my driving lessons but I did not have to I'd pack some of these pieces into my virtual tote!


Crinkled Mesh Dress- 48$

White is still one of my favourite colours and this dress looks stunning. 
With the combination of fabrics it gets interesting and lovely.

Stars & Bars Cutout Tee- 38$

Perfect for a festival, don't you think? The US flag is en vogue in the moment and I like how it is cool and comfortable at the same time. 

Petal Tap Shorts- 58$

I would like it better as a skirt but the colours especially together with this top are great!

By the way: Who is this beautiful model? 



(just so you know: this link is not sponsored or linked with a competition or something like that)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen